How It Works
PSU will send a free official transcript to PCC for students who meet the following criteria:
- currently co-admitted with PSU and PCC
- currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at PSU
- current term is not their first term attending PSU
- transferred at least 24 credits from PCC
- earned at least 90 credits from all institutions attended
- not applied to graduate from PSU in the current term
- no prior associate's degree
- no transcript holds on the PSU account
PCC will evaluate all credits to determine if the student has earned an associate's degree, using up to 16 credits of 300/400 level coursework from PSU. Co-admitted students who have met the criteria to earn an associate's degree will be retroactively awarded. PCC will notify students of their new associate's degree.
Currently, this initiative only includes students who are co-admitted with PSU and PCC. Plans are underway to expand the program.