- MUS: BACHELOR OF ARTS/SCIENCE IN MUSIC PERFORMANCE (BA/BS)
- MUS: BACHELOR OF ARTS/SCIENCE IN MUSIC THEORY (BA/BS)
- MUS: BACHELOR OF ARTS/SCIENCE IN MUSICOLOGY/ETHNOMUSICOLOGY (BA/BS)
- MPER: BACHELOR OF MUSIC IN PERFORMANCE (BM)
- MUED: BACHELOR OF MUSIC IN MUSIC EDUCATION (BM)
- MCMP: BACHELOR OF MUSIC IN COMPOSITION (BM)
- MUVC: BACHELOR OF MUSIC IN PERFORMANCE WITH AN EMPHASIS IN VOICE (BM)
- MJZZ: BACHELOR OF MUSIC IN JAZZ STUDIES (BM)
- MMUS: MINOR IN MUSIC
- MJAZ: MINOR IN JAZZ STUDIES
- MMHS: MINOR IN MUSIC HISTORY
Please refer to our MUSIC CLASSES page for course descriptions.
Prospective students will be scheduled for an in-person audition following the successful submission of their SCHOOL OF MUSIC APPLICATION, unless of course they have uploaded an audition with that application. The following are instrumental and vocal audition requirements. Should you have any additional questions about your area audition requirements, please contact your area coordinator. To find your area coordinator's contact information, please click on the appropriate link below. Your application to the School of Music will not be finalized until you have completed your audition.
- CLASSICAL BRASS
- CLASSICAL GUITAR/HARP
- CLASSICAL PERCUSSION
- CLASSICAL PIANO
- CLASSICAL STRINGS
- CLASSICAL VOICE
- CLASSICAL WOODWINDS
- JAZZ STUDIES
Program Entrance Requirements
Please visit our ADMISSIONS page for more information about how to apply.