The School of Music is located in the historic Lincoln Hall (c. 1911), PSU's first building, together with the School of Music and the Office of the Dean.
The school has two performance halls, Lincoln Performance Hall and Lincoln Recital Hall, and several ensemble rooms. Additionally in Lincoln Hall, there are dedicated rehearsal and performance studios, and midi and piano computer laboratories, and in Cramer Hall, the choir room.
Additional College of the Arts Media Labs provide alternate sites for the realization of student and faculty creative work.
in 2011, Lincoln Hall embarked on her second century, fresh from a $31 M renovation which resulted in LEED Platinum Certification. Look here for the renovation story, and to see what it took, look here. During fall and summer 2013, Lincoln Hall will undergo additional transformation in the form of a tower addition on the Broadway face, which will add a new greenroom for Lincoln Performance Hall and upgrades to Lincoln Recital Hall.