Four-Year Degree Guarantee
PSU pledges that full-time freshmen who sign an agreement will get the support and courses necessary to graduate in four years. Read further details on how the 4YDG works. Download the 4YDG Agreement.
Required for COTA Four-Year Degree Guarantee Admission
- If your prospective major is Music, you must provide a Music application form and pass the entrance audition to participate. Selective admission to upper division classes: If your major is Architecture, Arts Studies, Art Studio BFA, Design, Film, Music, and Theater Arts, you must pass an admission gateway to junior standing in your major, including a minimum GPA. Participation in the Four-Year Degree Guarantee program is not a guarantee of admission to a major.
- You are required to review the Degree Map for your major.
Beginning the 4YDG Program
- You are required to attend orientation prior to July 25, 2014. We strongly encourage you to attend the earliest session possible since you will be registering for fall term during your orientation.
- Upon admission to the program, you will be contacted via your PSU email with information regarding your assigned adviser.
- After you attend orientation, you must schedule an appointment with your assigned 4YDG adviser no later than November 17, 2014. When you schedule your appointment you must identify yourself as a 4YDG student. Contact the College of the Arts Advising Center advisor Abel de la Cruz email@example.com.
Registration as a 4YDG Participant
As a Four-year Degree Guarantee participant, you must register within one day of your priority registration date.
For any questions or concerns regarding the COTA 4YDG program, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.