Courses: SYSC 576 / EE 456/556: Neural Networks II: Spring 2008
Class Schedule (pdf)
- Reading Assignment 1
- Problem Assignment 2: Build NN model via given data set
- Problem Assignment 2: DATA SET
- Barto, A.G., "Connectionist Learning for Control: An Overview" (Chapter 1) and Werbos, P.J., "Overview of Designs and Capabilities" (Chapter 2) from "Neural Networks for Control", Miller, Sutton & Werbos, Eds, MIT Press, pp.5-66, 1991.
- Lendaris, G.G. & T.T. Shannon, 1998, "Designing (Approximate) Optimal Controllers via DHP Adaptive Critics & Neural Networks", Draft of Invited Chapter for "The Handbook of Applied Computational Intelligence", CRC Press, Padget, Karayianis, & Zadeh, Eds. [book not published]
- Lendaris, G.G. & J.S. Neidhoefer, 2004, "Guidance in the Use of Adaptive Critics for Control" Ch.4 in "Handbook of Learning and Approximate Dynamic Programming", Si, et al, Eds., IEEE Press & Wiley Interscience, pp. 97-124, 2004.
- Neural Networks for Control Chapter 5 (Narendra)
- Neural Networks for Control Chapter 12 (Nguyen & Widrow)
Graduate Assistant: Andrew Toland (email:aht(at)pdx.edu office:SYSC207)