The learn-at-lunch series is a collaborative enterprise between the Student Affairs Assessment Council and the Employee Learning Group. The learn-at-lunch program provides an opportunity for peer-to-peer sharing and education. We can learn so much from the expertise of our colleagues. It is scheduled during the lunch hour, so that participants can bring their lunches and share and learn while they eat. The training is less formal and less structured than other educational opportunities but touches on topics that are of interest to all participants.
Learn-at-lunched are held on the 3rd Friday of the month from 12-1. Room location will vary, so please check back.
Student Affairs Organizations
- NASPA Assessment, Evaluation, and Research Knowledge Community
- NASPA’s NetResults: Go to the Assessment Section.
- ACPA Commission for Assessment and Evaluation
- NASPA Assessment & Persistence Conference
- ACPA Annual Conference
- IUPUI Assessment Institute
- Texas A & M Annual Conference
- NACADA Academic Advising Institute
Please visit the Assessment Conferences website for a list of higher education assessment conferences and events.
- The Campus Labs (a.k.a. StudentVoice) training schedule is now available. http://www.campuslabs.com/support/training/
- StudentVoice Assessment Blog