New Assessment Resources
- Student Affairs Assessment Leaders (SAAL). Link to Structured Conversations about a variety of assessment topics.
- Great news! Baseline has a comprehensive assessment support site. On this site you will have access to online support, assessment videos and documentation.
- You will need to create a new login for this site, but feel free to use the same login as your StudentVoice account. You can do this at the Baseline registration page.
Register for online assessment webinars at http://www.campuslabs.com/support/training/categories/assessment-series/
Spotlight on Enrollment Management & Student Affairs--Special Assessment Issue April 2013 Newsletter link
Social Media Use and Student Engagement: The Potential for Student Affairs: Digital, the NASPA Technology Knowledge Community newsletter online here
Latest issue of Research & Practice in Assessment: http://www.rpajournal.com/archive/
NASPA Assessment and Persistence Conference 2012
- What a great showing at the recent NASPA Assessment Conference in Tampa. EMSA was represented by three great assessment presentations!
- CAS, SAGS, and FALDOS: What they mean for assessment practice: Mary Ann Barham and Vicki Wise
- Creating a culture of doing, using and sharing assessment: Vicki Wise, Lisa Hatfield, and Mary Ann Barham
- A Framework for Assessing Learning Outcomes in Co-curricular Sustainability Leadership Programs: Heather Spalding and Angela Hamilton
Assessment awards. This year we will announce two new assessment award winners!
- Excellence & Innovation in Assessment: Lisa Hatfield, Director of Learning Center.
- Emerging Best Practice in Assessment: Shannon Sprague, Office Manager Student Legal Services
Spotlight on Enrollment Management & Student Affairs--Special Assessment Issue: Newsletter link
We Are Here!
- Website http://www.pdx.edu/studentaffairs/assessment
- PSU Student Affairs Assessment on Twitter http://twitter.com/SAassessment
Student Affairs Assessment Blog http://studentaffairsassessment.wordpress.com/