Joining A Student Group
There are multiple ways that you can join a student organization.
- Attend events or meetings open to the public and inquire about becoming a member.
- Look for postings for student organization leadership positions on fliers or group websites.
- Search for student groups that might interest you by clicking here.
- Become a member of the group through OrgSync.
- Create an online profile on OrgSync.
- In the group section you will have the chance to search groups, find contact information, and request group membership for the organizations you are interested in. Some organizations may have membership requirements. Joining the organization through the OrgSync system allows you to get event updates, news, and more.