MSW Program - Portland Contacts
School of Social Work
Main Phone: 503-725-4712
Fax: (503) 725-5545
MSW Program-Portland Campus Option
- Lesly Verduin, Receptionist & Assistant to MSW Program Faculty: Please contact Lesly with general questions concerning the MSW Program. Also contact Lesly for posting of social work related job announcements. – (503) 725-4712; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Roxanne Dinca, Program Assistant to the MSW Program Director and to the Budget Officer: Contact Roxanne for information about MSW student graduation (event and application process/requirements), MSW fall orientation, the online MSW program and any fiscal related matters. - (503) 725-9915; email@example.com.
- Erika Gitchell, Program Assistant for MSW Program and Admissions: Contact Erika with questions concerning the MSW application process. – (503) 725-8961; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ridley Williams, (Fall term) SSW Registration and Records Coordinator: Students and faculty may contact Ridley with questions about registration, course information, classroom reservations and grading questions. – (503) 725-3949; email@example.com
- Janet Putnam, Director of Student Affairs & Admissions: Janet handles questions concerning the MSW Program, transfer student information, advanced standing student concerns, and questions pertaining to preparing for entry into the MSW Program.– (503) 725-5021; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keva Miller, MSW Program Director– (503) 725-5243; email@example.com