MSW Information Sessions
Attend a Master of Social Work Information Session
Thinking of applying to the Master of Social Work Program at Portland State?
Want to learn about our Master of Social Work Program?
The MSW Program's Portland Option, Distance Optoin in Eugene and Online Option are providing information sessions. Each information session will cover:
- MSW Curriculum
- Field Placements
- Application Process and
- Student Resources and Funding
- Social Work Licensure
Full-time and Part-time Options and the Advanced Standing Option
- Friday, October 21 from 2pm to 4pm
- Friday, November 4 from 2pm to 4pm
- Thursday, November 10 from 2:30pm to 4:30pm
- Friday, November 18 from 2pm to 4pm
- Friday, December 2 from 2pm to 4pm
- Thursday, October 20 from 4pm to 5:30pm - This session will be geared towards addressing questions from BSW and CFS graduates, but open to all.
- Wednesday, October 19 at 5:30pm
- Monday, November 7 at 5:30pm
Lane County Mental Health Clinic, RM # 198
2411 MLK Jr. Blvd, Eugene, OR 97401