Lynn Keating, M.S.
- SPHR 370 Phonetics and Acoustics
- SPHR 371 Anatomy & Physiology of Speech & Swallowing
- SPHR 464 Speech Sound Disorders in Children
- Multnomah Early Childhood Program
Speech & Hearing Sciences Department
Neuberger Hall 85
PO Box 751
Portland State University
Portland, OR 97207-0751
- M.S., Speech and Hearing Sciences, Portland State University, Portland, Oregon
- B.S., Math and Chemistry Education, Western Washington University, Bellingham, Washington
Professional Background & Interests:
Lynn has experience working with toddlers and their families in private preschools, Head Start Preschools, family homes and daycare centers. She enjoys working with bilingual families in both English and their native language and supporting them in encouraging bilingual language development in their children. Lynn is a member of SABOR (Speech language pathologists Advocating for Bilingualism in Oregon). She has a newfound interest in traumatic brain injury (TBI) and is hoping to work with TBI survivors in the future.