Cynthia Green, MS CCC-SLP
- SPHR 380- Language Disorders in Children
- Child Development & Rehabilitation Center (CDRC), Oregon Health & Science University Institute on Development & Disability
Oregon Health & Science University
707 SW Gaines St.
Portland, OR 97239
- Clinical Fellowship: LEND Trainee, Oregon Health & Sciences University, Portland, Oregon
- M.S., Speech-Language Pathology, Portland State University, Portland, Oregon
- B.S., Speech & Hearing Sciences, Portland State University, Portland, Oregon
Professional Background & Interests:
The majority of my clinical experience has been working on interdisciplinary teams in the assessment and differential diagnostic process, as well as in follow-along clinics which provide periodic assessments and supports through an individual's lifespan. Most recently, I have begun serving as interim clinical director of the CDRC Autism Program. Areas of interest include: inter- and multi-disciplinary diagnostics, measure standardization, and methodology, how engage communicate through and engage with technology, as well as adolescent communication and issues around transition to adulthood.