Online Blended Early Education Specialist (BEES) Program
What is the Blended Early Education Specialist (BEES) Program?
The BEES Program is an online, 21-credit Early Intervention/Special Education endorsement licensure program over 4 terms. BEES is designed to fill shortages in early intervention/early childhood special education in rural areas. Upon completion, you will be qualified to provide services to infants, toddlers, and prekindergarten children, their families.
Early Intervention Special Education Endorsement Program
New Cohort Beginning January 2014
Financial assistance available to Blended Early Education Specialist students:
- $5,000 per student scholarship currenly available for students residing outside the Portland/Vancouver metro area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify.
- Application deadline November 1st, 2013
- BEES EI/SE course schedule and course descriptions
Who is eligible to apply?
- Hold a valid EC/EL or EC/EL SPED teaching license or certification.
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75
Dr. Dave Allen at email@example.com or call 1-800-547-8887 ext 55490
Click here for information on available scholarships, financial aid, and estimated program costs.