Applications are now open! We’ve simplified our process - by submitting a single application in our new College Net application system you will be considered for admission by your program as well as at Portland State University. This new web based application system will allow you to input your personal information, upload materials, and track your application status from any online location. See application requirements below for more information.
Before applying to our program you must:
- Possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of a least 2.75
- Unofficial transcripts are required for all institutions attended as part of the application process. Please upload copies of your unofficial transcripts into the appropriate section of the online application. Please review what constitutes an unofficial transcript.
Note: Once admitted, you will be required to submit official transcripts prior to enrollment.
Former PSU students do not need to submit transcripts that are already on file. Please use the PSU Transcript Request Form to notify the admissions team to pull your previous records. You will need to upload this completed form in lieu of uploading unofficial transcripts.
- Begin your personal statement
- Prepare your resume (reflect your volunteer or work experience within the related field)
- Identify at least two people who can provide positive letters of recommendation for you. (Official instructions about the letter of recommendation will be provided as part of the new application process).
Fall – June 1
Winter - October 1
Spring – April 1
Summer – May 1