Applications are now open! We’ve simplified our process - by submitting a single application in our new College Net application system you will be considered for admission by your program as well as at Portland State University. This new web based application system will allow you to input your personal information, upload materials, and track your application status from any online location. See application requirements below for more information.
Before applying to our program you must:
- Possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of a least 2.75
- Order transcripts from every institution attended and have them sent to your house for use when you are ready.
- Begin your personal statement
- Prepare your resume (reflect your volunteer or work experience within the related field)
- Identify at least two people who can provide positive letters of recommendation for you. (Official instructions about the letter of recommendation will be provided as part of the new application process).
Fall – June 1
Winter - October 1
Spring – April 1
Summer – May 1