Inclusive Elementary Educator (IEEP) License and Master's Program
The Inclusive Elementary Educator Program is a full-time two-year graduate program leading to a master's degree and licensure in both general and special education as follows:
- Master of Science degree in Special Education or a Master of Education degree
- The Oregon Initial Teaching License with authorizations in:
- Special Education: Elementary (age 3-grade 8)
- Early Childhood (age 3-grade 4)
- Elementary (grade 3-grade 8)
Admission into this program is every other year. The next program will begin September 2017. The application deadline is Nov 1 (early)/Feb 1 (regular). If you are interested in applying for this program, please make an appointment with Tiffany Jones by emailing her at email@example.com.
Click here for information on available scholarships, financial aid, and estimated program costs.