Inclusive Elementary Educator (IEEP) License and Master's Program
The Inclusive Elementary Educator Program is a full-time two-year graduate program leading to a master's degree and licensure in both general and special education as follows:
- Master of Science degree in Special Education or a Master of Education degree
- The Oregon Initial Teaching License with authorizations in:
- Special Education: Elementary (age 3-grade 8)
- Early Childhood (age 3-grade 4)
- Elementary (grade 3-grade 8)
Admission into this program is every other year. The next program will begin September 2015. The application deadline is April 1, 2015. If you are interested in applying for this program, please make an appointment with Tiffany Jones by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for information on available scholarships, financial aid, and estimated program costs.