Application Procedures (SPED)
The Graduate School of Education will be using a new application system for those applying in 2016. This new web based system will allow applicants to input information, upload materials and track their application status from any online location. The new system will also consolidate the admission process into a single application for both the program and university. The new application system will go live September, 2015. You can start gathering materials for your application now.
- ❒ Program specific application
- ❒ Official transcripts from every institution attended*
- ❒ Personal statement (writing prompt provided within application)
- ❒ Resume
- ❒ Two recommendation forms (forms are provided within application)
- ❒ Prerequisites courses: PSY 311, MTH 211, MTH 212, SPED 418
- ❒ Apply for scholarships
- ❒ Apply for FAFSA
* Order two sets: one for the SPED department admissions, and one for PSU’s university admissions
Questions about the application process?