Application Procedures (EISE)
Applications are now open! We’ve simplified our process - by submitting a single application in our new College Net application system you will be considered for admission by your program as well as at Portland State University. This new web based application system will allow you to input your personal information, upload materials, and track your application status from any online location. See application requirements below for more information.
- ❒ Program specific application
- ❑ Unofficial transcripts are required for all institutions attended as part of the application process. Please upload copies of your unofficial transcripts into the appropriate section of the online application. Please review what constitutes an unofficial transcript.
Note: Once admitted, you will be required to submit official transcripts prior to enrollment.
Former PSU students do not need to submit transcripts that are already on file. Please use the PSU Transcript Request Form to notify the admissions team to pull your previous records. You will need to upload this completed form in lieu of uploading unofficial transcripts.
- ❒ Personal statement (writing prompt provided within application)
- ❒ Resume
- ❒ Two recommendation forms (forms are provided within application)
- ❒ Prerequisites courses
- ❒ Apply for scholarships
- ❒ Apply for FAFSA
- If you have questions about the application process, please email email@example.com