(Please note that none of the below materials are meant to constitute legal advice. Students who are confronted with legal problems, or who need specific advice are encouraged to consult with a licensed attorney, and/or contact Student Legal Services.)
(For other languages click the following links: Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese)
- General Information Brochure
- Landlord-Tenant Handbook
- Dealing with Debt Collectors
- DV and the Law
- ID Theft and your Credit Report
- LGBTQ: Answers to Common Legal Questions
- Do you know what to do if you are in a Traffic Accident?
- Got Bedbugs? - An increasingly common occurrence among our student body, and across the country. Do you know what to do?
- Freezing Pipes
- Is Your Background Good Enough for a Job? - Information about background checks done by employers
- Unemployment Insurance and You - Information about unemployment insurance geared towards college students