Additional Family Law Resources
- Oregon Judicial Department - self help forms and instructions
- Oregon Law Help - self help forms and information
- Legal Aid Services of Oregon - low cost legal assistance for low income people
- St Andrews Legal Clinic - family law legal assistance on a sliding scale
- Oregon State Bar Association - general information and referral information
- Oregon Department of Justice Division of Child Support
- Lewis and Clark Law School Legal Clinic
If you are filling anything in Washington County check out the websites below for self-help forms:
The self-help videos on the Washington County website are here:
Dissolution info and forms are here:
Custody/Parenting Time/Support info and forms are here:
- Washington Law Help - self help forms and information
- Northwest Women's Law Center - referral and information
- Northwest Justice Project - low cost legal assistance for low income people
- Domestic Violence Hotline
- Washington DSHS -Child Support Resource Center
- Washington Courts
Information for Victims of Domestic Violence
- Portland State Women's Resource Center Interpersonal Violence Advocacy - Available to answer questions, develop safety plans, and serve as a liaison between victims of domestic violence and community resources.
- Portland Women's Crisis Line - 24-hour crisis line, as well as advocacy and education services.
Domestic Violence Resource Center - Provides a 24-hour crisis line, shelter, and advocacy. Focused on Washington County, but serves residents of the State of Oregon. Se habla Español.
- Oregon Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence - A comprehensive map of shelters and services across the State of Oregon.
- Bradley Angle - 24-hour crisis line, transitional housing, support groups, and much more. Based in Portland.
- Clackamas Women's Services - Shelter, crisis line, and much more. Based in Clackamas County.