Testing Services Policies
Scheduling and Fees
- Appointments are required - we are not a walk-in facility.
- Appointments are made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Payment for proctoring is required prior to testing.
- Students will assume responsibility for paying testing fees.
- A valid photo ID must be presented at the time of testing.
- You will not be tested without proper photo ID.
- Only permitted testing materials are allowed in the testing room.
- All personal items and prohibited materials must be stored in a Testing Services locker prior to testing.
- Prohibited items in the testing room include, but are not limited to:
- Cellular phones, pagers, or other electronic devices
- Testing must be completed by 5pm.
- Tests will not be administered past the deadline set by the instructor or institution.
- There are no timed warnings. Test takers are responsible for monitoring their test time.
- Test takers are monitored by camera and may be recorded.
- Testing Services is a fragrance free environment.
Academic Dishonesty and Cheating
The student code of conduct provisions regarding disruptive behavior and/or academic dishonesty applies to both classroom exams and exams administered at Testing Services. Irregularities during testing will be referred to the proper authorities for disciplinary action.
Testing Services is a member of the National College Testing Association (NCTA).
Cheating of any kind will be reported to the test taker's institution; or if it is a PSU student, to the professor and PSU Code of Conduct.
Cheating includes, but is not limited to:
- Having non-permitted items in the testing room.
- Going beyond the allotted testing time.
- Accessing prohibited materials during testing.
- Giving or receiving help from other students.
If caught cheating in our office you will not be allowed to test with us again.