Map, Directions, and Parking Information
Please note: Through Winter Term 2014, Testing Services will temporarily be located in the Market Center Building at 1600 SW 4th Ave., Suite 380.
Testing Services Address
--See above for temporary address location.--
Transportation Options, Maps, & Directions
Please note: Most national exams are NOT given at SHAC Testing Services. They are given at another location on campus. If you are taking one of the following exams, report to the location on your admission ticket:
- Institutional TOEFL
- Subject GRE
Parking can be very difficult because we are located in downtown Portland. Make sure you allow extra time to find parking.
- Market Center parking B1 (same building as Testing Services) with $3/hour or $11/day. Enter on SW Market St. on the corner of SW 4th and Market St. Pay at the meter with credit/debit card only.
- Directly across the street from the Market Center Building is a U-Park with $4/hour or $11.50/day. Enter on SW 5th Ave. between SW Market and Mill St. Pay at meter with credit/debit card only.
- PMC parking garage on 1720 SW 4th (one block South of MCB) with $4/hour or $12/day is between SW Mill and Montgomery St. (between Laughing Planet and a nail salon). Pay attendant with card or cash.
- PSU Parking Structure #1 with $4/hour parking. Enter on SW Broadway between SW Hall and SW Harrison. Use the 4-hour meters on the first level or basement level ONLY. Pay at meter with Cash/credit . Unfortunately, lot is often full.
- City of Portland metered street parking is $1.60/hour with most of them having a limit of 3 hours. Pay with coin or debit/credit at meter.
- PSU Parking Structure #1: enter only on SW 6th between Hall and Harrison, and pay the attendant $5 for all day parking.
The accessible entrance to the Market Center Building is located on level one (the ground level) of the parking garage. Get to this entrance by turning down the paved path between the Market Center Building and the Cyan Building (technically this is on Mill Street). Once you’re at the back of this building, make your way to the front of the parking garage and you’ll see the entrance to the building. Take the elevator to the main lobby on the first floor, then take another elevator from the first floor to the third.