Map, Directions, and Parking Information
Please note: As of Thursday, March 27, 2014, Testing Services has moved back to the University Center Building.
Testing Services Address
527 SW Hall Street, Suite 340
University Center Building
Portland, Oregon 97201
Please note: Most national exams are NOT given at SHAC Testing Services. They are given at another location on campus. If you are taking one of the following exams, report to the location on your admission ticket:
- Institutional TOEFL
- Subject GRE
Transportation Options, Maps, & Directions
- Map of PSU Parking Locations & Cost
- Map & Driving Directions to PSU
- Bus, MAX, & Streetcar
- Wheelchair Access: A wheelchair ramp is near the Hall Street and 6th Avenue corner. Enter the building through the double glass doors marked "University Center Building." Take the elevator to the third floor and follow the signs to suite 340.
Parking can be very difficult since we are located in downtown Portland. Make sure you allow extra time to find parking.
- City of Portland metered street parking. Most street meters are 3 hour meters for $1.60/hour.
- University Center Building (same building as the SHAC Testing Services) with $3/hour parking. Enter on SW Harrison between 5th and 6th avenues and pay as you exit.
- PSU parking structure #1 with $4/hour parking on SW Broadway between Hall and Harrison. Use the 4-hour meters on the first level or basement level ONLY. Unfortunately, they are often full.
- The nearest Smart Park garage is on SW 10th between Morrison and Yamhill. From there, walk South to the PSU campus on Market Street, then East to 6th Avenue, and South again to our building on 6th between Harrison and Hall Streets.
- Parking lot on SW 4th and Harrison with $3/hour parking. Pay the attendant.
- PSU Parking Structure #1: enter only on SW 6th between Hall and Harrison, and pay the attendant $5 for all day parking.