Insurance Education Workshop Information
The Center for Student Health and Counseling is committed to helping PSU students understand their PSU Student Health Insurance Plan. The Student Health Insurance Coordinators will lead informational sessions throughout the year on: understanding the benefits offered, how to find a preferred provider, the claims process, plus much more. See below for specific dates and times.
Spring term 2013:
- Thursday, April 25 from 11 AM-Noon in SMSU 236.
Winter term 2013:
- Tuesday, January 15 from 1-2 PM in SMSU 236.
- Wednesday, February 13 from 2:15-3:15PM in SMSU 294.
Fall term 2012:
- Tuesday, November 27, from 11AM-Noon in SMSU 238.
- Thursday, November 29 from 2-3PM in SMSU 236.
Students can also make an appointment with a Student Health Insurance Coordinator by emailing email@example.com.