Hours and Location
Center for Student Health & Counseling (SHAC)
1880 SW 6th Ave., Suite 200; University Center Building
Portland, OR 97201
Phone: 503.725.2800 | Fax: 503.725.5812
SHAC Medical and Counseling Services
University Center Building, Suite 200
- Monday-Friday: 9AM–5PM
- Counseling Services Daily Walk-In Hours
Please note: Health Services provides First Aid only from 9am-10am on the first Friday of every month due to a monthly staff meeting.
After Hours Advice Nurse Line: 844.224.3145
Multnomah County Crisis Line: 503.988.4888.
SHAC Dispensary Pick-up Hours
- Monday-Friday: 9AM-5PM
SHAC’s Dispensary is temporarily closed for the duration of Fall Term 2015. If you normally have your prescription filled at SHAC’s Dispensary, please call 503-725-2469 to request a refill and provide a pharmacy location of your choice to which you would like your prescription to be called out to.
PLEASE NOTE: Most medications can be dispensed by a Registered Nurse. However, the Board of Pharmacy requires that some medications be dispensed by a medical provider such as a Family Nurse Practitioner, Physicians Assistant, Pharmacist, or Medical Doctor. Please ask your provider if your medication falls in this category.
SHAC Dental Services
University Center Building, Suite 307
Open Monday-Saturday: 8AM-5PM
SHAC Testing Services
University Center Building, Suite 340
Open Monday-Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
2015-16 SHAC Closures
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7, 2015
- Veteran's Day: Wed., November 11, 2015
- Thanksgiving Break: November 26-27, 2015
- Christmas: December 24 and 25, 2015
- New Year's Eve/Day: Dec. 31, 2015 & Jan. 1, 2016
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Monday, Jan. 18, 2016
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 30, 2016
- For Independence Day: TBD