Hours and Location
SHAC Hours | Dental Hours | Dispensary Hours | Testing Hours | Closures
The Center for Student Health and Counseling is located at:
1880 SW 6th Ave.
(University Center Building, Suite 200.)
Center for Student Health & Counseling (SHAC)
- Monday -Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Please note that from 11AM-Noon on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month, Health Services will only be providing first aid).
- Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Over breaks and in the summer, SHAC is open M-Th 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
After Hours Advice Nurse: Call the main clinic line at 800-319-8245 and follow the instructions.
Mental health crisis service: Multnomah County Crisis Line (available 24 hours a day) 503-988-4888. Information about where to go and brief crisis phone counseling.
Counseling Services Walk-In Hours for Winter 2014
- Monday: 9-11:30 a.m. & 1-3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9-11:30 a.m. & 1-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9-11:30 a.m. & 1-3:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 1-3:30 p.m.
- Friday: 10-11:30 a.m. & 1-3:30 p.m.
Monday - Saturday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You can make an apointment by calling 503.725.2611 or in person at the Dental Service office.
The Dental Suite is located at 1880 SW 6th Ave, in the University Center Building (between Harrison St. and Hall St.). Enter through the side doors on either Harrison or Hall Street and take the elevator to the third floor. Follow the signs to Dental Services, Suite 309. Our newly remodeled clinic has lovely views of the west hills and the tram as it travels to and from the waterfront. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday-Thursday: 9: a.m. to 5 p.m*
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.*
Breaks and Summer term: Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*PLEASE NOTE: Most medications can be dispensed by a Registered Nurse. However, the Board of Pharmacy requires that some medications be dispensed by a medical provider such as a Family Nurse Practitioner, Physicians Assistant, Pharmacist, or Medical Doctor. Please ask your provider if your medication falls in this category. The Dispensary will have a doctor on staff during Fall term 2012 during the times listed below.
Provider dispensing times for Fall term 2012:
Monday - Friday: Noon-1 p.m. and 4-5 p.m. ONLY.
For more information on prescriptions, go to our online, secure form.
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Appointments can be made by calling the Testing Service directly at 503.725.5301 or in person at the Testing Service office.
Location: Testing Services is temporarily located in MCB 380 (1600 4th Ave.) for Fall term 2013.
- Labor Day: Monday, September 2, 2013
- Veteran's Day: Monday, November 11, 2013
- Thanksgiving Break: Thursday, November 28 and Friday, November 29, 2013
- Week of Christmas: December 24-27, 2013
- New Year's Day: Wednesday, January 1, 2014
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Monday, January 20, 2014
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 26, 2014