Health Services Appointments
Call SHAC at 503.725.2800 to schedule an appointment.
All Medical Appointments
- Arrive 15 minutes early for first appointments and annual exams. Arrive five minutes early for other appointments. If you do not arrive within five minutes into your appointment time it may be given to a waiting patient.
- A $25 no-show fee will be charged for the missed appointment. If you are not to keep your appointment call by end of business day the night before the appointment to avoid the $25 fee.
- Our services are in high demand. Your patience and flexibility are greatly appreciated.
Medical Provider Appointments
- Can be made in advance by calling or stopping by the clinic and speaking with one of our receptionists.
- Please make well woman exams, follow-up appointments, and medication refill appointments early. They fill up quickly with a typical 2-4 week waiting time.
- We require 48 hours for refills. Make sure to request a refill before you run out.
- We fill only prescriptions written by our providers.
- Expect at least an hour wait for prescriptions written at your appointment. You are always free to take your prescriptions to the pharmacy of your choice. Please note that some medications can only be dispensed by a provider between noon - 1 p.m. and 4 p.m - 5 p.m. Your provider will be able to let you know if your medication falls under that category.
- All prescriptions expire one year from the date they are written. If you will need refills past that point make sure to schedule a provider appointment.
- To save you time, we recommend requesting several months of birth control at once.