Options for Graduating Seniors
For those graduating Spring term:
Regarding the PSU Student Health Insurance
- If you were enrolled in five (5) or more in-load, non-self support credit hours in Spring term (1 credit for international students) AND paid for the PSU Student Health Insurance, you are covered through 12:01 a.m. on September 20, 2013.
- You may also be able to submit a statement of services received at SHAC (see SHAC summer use below) to Aetna Student Health for possible reimbursement at the allowable reimbursement rate. To request a statement of services email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have submitted your statement to Aetna, please expect to wait 4-6 weeks for claims processing.
Using PSU's Center for Student Health & Counseling
- If you were enrolled in five (5) or more in-load, non-self support credit hours in Spring term (1 credit for international students) AND are graduating from PSU, you are still eligible to use SHAC's medical, counseling, dental, and testing services on a fee-for-service basis through Summer term. This chart has more detailed information.
- All fees are billed to your student account.
Options After Summer Term
- Wells Fargo Student Insurance Services provides information on their website for short term insurance options after Summer term. Please go to studentinsurance.wellsfargo.com for more information about short term health insurance options for graduating students.