Options for Graduating Seniors
- Regarding the PSU Student Health Insurance Plan
- Using PSU's Center for Student Health & Counseling
- If a student was enrolled in five or more in-load, non-Restricted Differential Tuition credit hours in Spring term (1 credit for international students) AND paid for the PSU Student Health Insurance Plan, they are covered through September 19, 2015.
- Students may also be able to submit a statement of services received at SHAC (SHAC summer use options) for possible reimbursement at the allowable reimbursement rate. Students can request a statement of services through email. Once a student has submitted their statement, they should expect to wait 4-6 weeks for claims processing.
- If a student was enrolled in five or more in-load, non-Restricted Differential Tuition credit hours in Spring term AND are graduating from PSU, they are still eligible to use SHAC's medical, counseling, dental, and testing services on a fee-for-service basis through Summer term.
- All fees are billed to the student's account.
- Wells Fargo Student Insurance Services provides information on their website for short term insurance options after Summer term. Please go to Wells Fargo Student Insurance website for more information about short term health insurance options for graduating students.