Office of Equity and Compliance
Title IX Services at PSU:
- If an incident involves PSU faculty or staff, reports can be made here.
- All reporting options are available and outlined here.
- While reports to Equity & Compliance or the Title IX Coordinator will be kept private from those without a need-to-know status, it is not confidential or anonymous.
- For more information on the policies and process, visit PSU’s Office of Equity and Compliance.
- The Office of Equity & Compliance is responsible for monitoring Portland State University’s Title IX compliance.
- Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 states:
No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.
PSU’s Title IX Coordinator is Julie Caron and the Deputy Title IX Coordinators is Christina Tubb. They can be reached through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 503-725-5919.
- For more information on student Title IX rights and processes, visit the Oregon Sexual Assault Task Force Campus Reporting Website.