- Any PSU community member, including someone who experienced, witnessed, or learned of a sexual assault may report the incident anonymously.
- Anonymous reports are not the same as police reports or student conduct code reports.
- Anonymous reports will be used to:
- gather and record information on sexual assaults
- track incidents of sexual assault on campuss
- inform the community about the campus climate
Submitting an Anonymous Report
Completed forms may be submitted to the PSU Women's Resource Center via online submission, campus mail, U.S. Mail, or by hand delivery.
Changing Your Mind
Survivors or others who initially report an incident of sexual assault anonymously may change their mind and also report the incident to the police or other resources at any time. All reporting options are available to you at any time, and can be pursued individually or simultaneously. See the reporting information page for information on reporting.