Scholarships are a form of aid (free money) to help you invest in your future. Portland State offers many scholarship choices for undergraduate, post baccalaureate and graduate students. No matter what your level of education is, it's a good idea to apply for scholarships at the same time you apply for admission to PSU.
Portland State University Scholarship
PSU has one scholarship awarding cycle each year. The online scholarship applications become available in mid-October, and they are due February 1 for both undergraduates and graduates. Scholarships awarded in this process will be available to students the following academic year.
Additional Scholarship Information
Consider applying for the following scholarships available at Portland State University through the online scholarship applications, due February 1, 2016:
- President's Equal Access Scholarship
- Diversity Enrichment Scholarship
- Irving Levin/Stephanie Fowler Scholarship
- Nancy Ryles Scholarship application
Many additional scholarships (academic departmental scholarships) can be found and applied for individually by searching the Scholarship Database.
Prepare for the 2016-2017 scholarship application at one of the following workshops:
- Friday, October 23, 2015 - 10-11 a.m., SMSU 238
- Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 12-1 p.m., SMSU 238
- Monday, November 09, 2015 - 1-2 p.m., SMSU 238
- Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 2-3 p.m., SMSU 238
- Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 11 a.m. - 12 p.m., SMSU 238
External Scholarship Opportunities
Scholarships are offered by outside organizations too. Consider applying for these scholarships.