Future Transfer Students
Important Deadline Dates:
IMPORTANT DEADLINE DATES IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SCHOLARSHIPS AT PSU:
December 1 – Submit your completed PSU Admissions Application for fall term 2013
January 15 – Submit your Free Application for Student Aid to be eligible for federal, state and institutional aid (this is a recommended date for submission, not a deadline)
February 1 – Submit your completed Online Scholarship Application to be considered for PSU General University Scholarships
General University Scholarship Information:
General University Scholarships include those scholarships which focus on:
- Academic achievement
- Financial need
- Diverse and unique backgrounds
- Specific major and career choices
- First generation status
- Service to school and community
- Leadership skills
Additional Scholarship Information:
- Consider applying for the following additional scholarships available at Portland State University
(Deadlines vary so pay attention to each scholarship’s deadline date):
- Many additional scholarships (academic departmental scholarships) can be found and applied for individually by searching the Scholarship Database.
- Scholarship for women transferring from a community College. Further information and application can be found at the Finch College Alumnae Foundation Education Grant
- Scholarships are offered by outside organizations too. Consider applying for these scholarships too.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD NOTIFICATION: If selected to receive a scholarship, an award letter will be sent to your current mailing address on file. Notification varies by scholarship but begins in February and ends in June.