Undergraduate & Post-Baccalaureate Programs
We believe in the potential of business leaders to courageously face today’s challenges and fearlessly change the world for the better. That’s why we’re in the business of building fearless leaders — innovative thinkers, global collaborators, pioneering entrepreneurs, selfless philanthropists, and more. Leaders who care for more than just the bottom line. Leaders who know how to turn challenges into transformative action.
With seven concentrations, six certificates, and three minor programs, we give you limitless options for you to customize and complement your busines degree.
From admissions to graduation, visit this page to access resources about registration, academic advising, career services, and additional PSU resources.
Consider the Facts:
- Oregon's largest and only urban business school, with 3,500 students admitted to the School of Business
- US News & World Report ranks our AACSB-accredited undergraduate business programs among the best in the nation.
- The Princeton Review notes the school as “extremely well-connected to the Portland business community.”
- Portland State is among the Best Undergraduate Business Programs nationally according to U.S. News & World Report in 2014.
- The largest accounting program in Oregon, including a post-baccalaureate certificate, an organized recruiting program and the opportunity to participate in the five-year master's program, leading to a Master's of Science in Financial Analysis in only five years
- Full service academic and career advising center for business students
- More than 400 internships completed for credit each year
- A faculty of nationally-renowned scholars and industry experts