Undergraduate Major: Management & Leadership
The Management & Leadership option provides the requisite knowledge and skills which enable the student to meet the challenges of managerial responsibilities.
Management & Leadership Option Requirements
[2011-12 bulletin year*]
A minimum of 24 credits as follows:
- MGMT 351 - Human Resource Management (4)
- MGMT 445 - Organization Design and Change (4)
- MGMT 448 - Team Processes (4) (effective 2003-2004 bulletin year)
- MGMT 464 - Contemporary Leadership Issues (4)
- Electives - 8 credits:
- One course from the following list; MKTG 376, ISQA 459, MKTG 464, ISQA 450, or any 300 or 400 level MGMT course.
- Four credits of an upper-division Management course (MGMT 300 or 400 level)
The printable (PDF) version of this information includes prerequisites, a suggested sequence, and identifies the terms these courses are usually offered.
*Links to requirements for other bulletin years are found on the Course Information page.