Undergraduate Major: Management & Leadership
The Management & Leadership option provides the requisite knowledge and skills which enable the student to meet the challenges of managerial responsibilities.
Management & Leadership Option Requirements*
A minimum of 24 credits as follows:
- MGMT 351 - Human Resource Management (4)
- MGMT 428 - Team Processes (4)
- MGMT 445 - Organization Design and Change (4)
- MGMT 464 - Contemporary Leadership Issues (4)
- Electives - 8 credits:
- One course from the following list; MGMT 404, MGMT 409, MGMT 410, MGMT 441, MGMT 446, MGMT 447, MGMT 461, MGMT 471, MGMT 491, MGMT 493, any 300 or 400 level MGMT course or ISQA 450, ISQA 459, MKTG 376, MKTG 464.
- Four credits of an upper-division Management course (MGMT 300 or 400 level)
* NOTE: Students who wish to complete a double option in Management and Leadership as well as Human Resources Management cannot apply more than eight common credits to each program.
The printable (PDF) version of this information includes prerequisites, a suggested sequence, and identifies the terms these courses are usually offered.
*Links to requirements for other bulletin years are found on the Course Information page.