Study Innovation for Sustainability in Germany
Challenges such as demographic change, social inequality, scarcity of commodities combined with global
warming require clever solutions. Firms that will come out ahead are giving answers already today – they
are succeeding in Innovation for Sustainability. The program features five study trips to firms in key industries, four corresponding lectures, in three German cities. Click here for more information.
- MGMT 410: Innovation for Sustainability – 4 Credits
Additional Estimated Costs
Total Estimated Costs
|$235||est. $4,650||est. $4,885|
- Pre-departure – 2-week online course component in August (dates TBD)*
- International Component: September 8 – 21, 2013
*Students will participate in a two-week online course in preparation for the tour in late August. Upon return, students will complete a week-long online course to finish the course requirements.
Study business in a European context in Lyon, France!
Lyon is France's third largest city with 1.2 million people in the metropolitan area and has a vibrant business climate as its geographic location allows for easy access to Europe and beyond. Students on the Lyon Business program enroll in core business coursework taught in English (marketing, international business, human resource management, finance, etc.) with an additional course in French language as part of a program specifically designed for exchange students. Interested students should contact Rachel Foxhoven at firstname.lastname@example.org
Through IE3 Global Internships you earn academic credit on your home campus while gaining professional experience abroad. Internships are available in a variety of private-sector companies, nonprofit organizations and educational institutions around the world.
IE3 Global Internships provides the following:
- internship placement
- pre-departure orientation
- international health insurance
- learning tools
- monitoring and support by a regional director in the U.S.
Click here to check out all of the possibilities IE3 internships has to offer!
Interested in studying abroad? Click on the following links to find out more!
- Choosing a program: How do I decide on study abroad program as a School of Business student?
- Choosing a time: What time of year and what time in my program should I study abroad?
- Financial aid: Is there financial help available for me as an undergraduate SBA student?
- Getting ready: Once I have chosen a program and applied, what else do I need to do?
- Cultural and International Opportunities at PSU: What if I can’t study abroad but would but want to participate in cultural and international opportunities here on campus?