Online Bachelor's Degree in Business: Supply & Logistics Management
“A job applicant with a business and supply chain education understands the concepts, principles and techniques to effectively manage the scope of the position. These candidates are consistently prioritized above others and when selected receive higher compensation, and often faster career advancement" -Dave Peck, Sr. Director, Supply Chain & Logistics, Old Navy
About the Program
A 72-credit, part-time program starting fall 2015 designed for students looking to complete their upper division requirements for a Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a concentration in supply & logistics management.
- Designed to provide a foundational understanding of supply and logistics with emphasis on sustainable and ethical business practices.
- A planned program from start to finish, guaranteeing your spot in each class and your time to graduation.
- Two courses per term with summers off to complete your degree in three years.
- Real-time video conferencing with classmates and faculty.
- Professionally produced video and lecture content accessible from any device.
- One on-campus kick-off event to meet your faculty and peers, learn about PSU resources, and visit Portland companies (optional but recommended).
- Same quality and content as on-campus courses, taught by PSU School of Business faculty.
- Dedicated academic adviser to provide support throughout the program