Current PSU Students
Your undergraduate business degree will consist of 3 components. You must complete the requirements for each.
General University Requirements:
- Advising Guide
- Pre-business requirements for SBA admission
- Business core courses
- Business Options & Major Information
- Business Electives: You need 82 credits in business in order to obtain a business degree. Business credits are those courses with the prefixes ACTG, BA, FIN, ISQA, MKTG, and MGMT. If you do not have 82 credits after having completed the pre-business courses, core courses, and major courses then you must take additional business electives in order to reach a total of 82 credits in business.
If you are unsure of your bulletin year, see Choosing a Bulletin Year.
Applying to the School of Business
- Pre-business Requirements
- SBA Admission Deadlines: Upon successful completion of all pre-business requirements, applications are accepted at anytime by the Undergraduate Programs Office located in SBA 240. Applications received will be processed for the current term if they are submitted before the following term begins. Note: you must be admitted the term prior to taking any 400-level business classes.
- SBA Undergraduate Application Procedures
- PSU Admission
To get the latest on upcoming information sessions, orientations, and other such events, please visit the SBA Events Calendar.
Other Available Business Programs
- Food Industry Management Certificate
- International Business Studies Certificate
- Post-baccalaureate Accounting Certificate (PBAC)
- Business Minor
- Advertising Management Minor for Graphic Design Majors
- Design Management Minor for Advertising Management Majors
- Advertising Management Minor for Communications Majors