Business Core Courses
All business majors are required to take all of the following 300 and 400-level core courses with a grade of "C-" or better.
The 300 and 400-level courses are restricted to students admitted to the School of Business Administration. BA 495 requires successful completion of all 300-level core courses and Senior Class Standing (earned 135 credits or more) or Post-Bac Undergraduate Standing.
See the Course Information page for excerpts from the PSU Bulletin, course descriptions, and prerequisites:
The business core courses are as follows:
- BA 301 - Research and Analysis of Business Problems
- BA 302 - Organizational Behavior
- BA 303 - Business Finance
- BA 311 - Marketing Management
- BA 325 - Competing with Information Technology
- BA 339 - Operations and Quality Management
- BA 385 - Business Environment
- BA 495 - Business Strategies