Interested in applying for a plot?
Please do! We are always looking to add residents to the PSU community garden team! New garden applications can be turned into the RHA office in Montgomery #104 or sent to the Community Garden at email@example.com.
Individual Application: Download Now!
Plot Assignment Procedures
These are the plot assignment procedures for individual or shared plot holders (two people):
- Applicant submits application using the Google Form above
- Coordinator will send an email response and set up a time to meet with applicant. During the meeting the applicant will:
- Review the contract and polices
- Sign their contract
- Pick up key to garden
- Pick out plot
- Have the chance to ask any further questions about the garden
- Coordinator will email new plot holder a copy of their contract
These are the plot assignment procedures for group plot holders (FRINQ classes, Clubs, etc.):
- Submit Group Application by using the Google Form above
- Coordinator reviews application.
- Coordinator will set up meeting with group advisor and main contact.
- During the meeting:
- Coordinator will review contracts
- Each will sign a contract
- A key will be given to either the advisor or main contact
- Both will be added to key checkout list
Note: All individuals within that group that wish to be able to check out a key must sign a contract. All those who don’t want to check out a key, do not, but must be accompanied by a member of the group who has signed the contract.
Please view the garden map here.