The FILC has four primary offerings tailored to the working professional:
- Annual FILC Executive Forum: A networking and trend-setting conference featuring key industry leaders.
- Today's Managers: Tomorrow's Leaders: A week-long intensive course for high potential mid to upper level managers.
- Women's Leadership Forum: A one-day leadership and networking event designed to benefit both female and male industry leaders who are dedicated to attracting, retaining, and advancing women and diversity in the retail/cpg industry.
- Special Event Conferences: Created around critical issues such as legal affairs, new product development and organizational management.
- Customized In-house Training: The FILC can develop and deliver specific training programs at your site.
PSU's FILC puts the latest business knowledge to work for you. Faculty are conducting groundbreaking research on issues such as leadership, supply/logistics, electronic commerce, global markets and many other areas.
FILC programs address real, current challenges. Our programs offer knowledge, not recipes; executive education that works for you and your company. The FILC attracts participants from a range of companies, regions and backgrounds, meaning you can interact with a diverse group of outstanding peers. Interaction with this community of talent stimulates thinking and enriches the learning experience of all participants.
In addition to the annual undergraduate, graduate, and industry programs that the FILC offers, custom food industry training programs are available to meet the specific needs of your organization. Contact the FILC for information on how custom programs can benefit your organization.