Search Google Appliance


Every current student is automatically a member of the Rec Center and has access to the facility and programs offered.

Your PSU OneCard or PSU ID Badge, with your photograph on it, is your pass into the Student Rec Center. If you have a PSU OneCard without a photo, simply activate your card online and go to ID services in Neuberger Hall to be photographed. A replacement card with your new photo will then be mailed to you at no charge. For questions about the PSU OneCard, please contact Card Services.

If you forget your PSU ID, you may use a government-issued photo ID such as a driver's license or passport to access the facility.

Children and dependants of members (age 17 or younger) may use the Rec Center during designated youth hours or for special youth events. More information may be found under Youth Program.