Reference this page for the latest Campus Rec events, scheduling and closures for all our program areas.
* Schedules are subject to change. Please check this page regularly for updates and changes.
Saturday, October 1 - Monday, October 31
Walk your way to good health! This 31-day walking challenge is free and open to the entire PSU community. Simply create an account online and compete as an individual or team. Log your minutes, earn incentives, meet others through weekly guided walks, get outside and be active!
Dance-A-Thon for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Wednesday, October 26 | MAC Court | 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Most people agree that exercise is good for you. Did you know that regular exercise can reduce the risk of developing breast cancer? Join us for the Women's Resource Center's Dance-A-Thon to support breast cancer awareness month and let's get active! Pink costumes are encouraged.
Rec Center Hours
Monday – Thursday: 6 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
* The pool closes 30 minutes before the rest of the facility and is closed during certain scheduled activities. See closure notices below, and check the Google calendar for specific pool/aquatics times.
Monday - Thursday: 6 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 a.m. & 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Stroller hours: All youth hours | Stroller Policy
- Please see Youth Program page for listings of youth-eligible activities.
- For pool use, we recommend that families participate in Open Rec Swim. See Google calendar below for times.
Monday - Friday: 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Corner of Southwest 5th and Harrison
ODP Trip Schedule
Closures are subject to change.
Full Facility Closures
- Friday, November 11
The Rec Center will be closed in observance of Veteran's Day.
- Thursday, November 24 - Friday November 25
The Rec Center will be closed in observance of Thanksgiving.
- Saturday, December 24 - Monday, January 2
The Rec Center will be closed for winter break.
- Women-Only Swim: During the following times, the pool will be open only to self-identifying women and their children ages five and under: Sat. 11/5: 3:30-5:30p.m., Sun. 11/20: 4-6p.m.
- Tuesday, October 27 - Pool closes at 6 p.m. for Dive-In Movie
- 11/6, 11/13 - Pool closed 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- 10/30, 11/20 - Pool closed 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
You can save favorite classes, events, and activities in your own Google calendar by doing the following :
- Click on the activity
- Click "copy to my calendar"
These events also populate in PSU's mobile app. Download it today!