Intramural Sports provide members an opportunity to participate in various sports leagues, tournaments, and events. It is a great opportunity to get involved on campus, make new friends, and exercise in a safe, fun environment.
PSU Campus Rec offers Intramural Leagues which provide opportunities for team competitions in a wide variety of sports. The leagues typically run for over 6 weeks, and then playoffs are contested during the final couple weeks of the quarter. Various sports leagues are offered during each quarter.
Intramural Sports take place in the Rec Center and at Stott Field and change every term. Some offerings include: Basketball, Soccer (Indoor & Outdoor), Flag Football, Volleyball, Dodgeball, and Ultimate Frisbee. All ability and skill levels are welcome.
5v5 Outdoor Soccer
Enjoy the summer weather while playing in our Outdoor Summer 5v5 League. These games will be played at Stott Field on Thursday nights on smaller fields with smaller goals than our normal Outdoor leagues. Register as a team or individually as a free agent.
- Registration: 6/22, 8:00 a.m. - 7/2, 12:00 p.m. at Member Services
- Activity Dates: Thursday, 7/9 - 8/6
- Times: 4-8 p.m.
- Location: Stott Field
- Member Price: $25/team, $5/person
- Non-member: N/A
NEW THIS YEAR: Every participant must sign-up as a member of our imleagues page to play and put themselves on team rosters. How to sign up (PDF).
All sign-ups for Intramural (IM) sports begin on the first day of each term at 8:00 a.m. and continue until we reach our sign-up deadlines (week 2 of the term for leagues) or until the leagues fill up. Our more popular leagues (soccer and basketball) typically fill within the first 1-3 days of the term, so if you want to play those sports you are encouraged to sign up quickly.
- Register at Member Services inside the Rec Center for a team or as a free agent. You may pay with cash, check, or a card.
- For teams, one designated person should register the team and pay the $40 team fee.
- For free agents (you don’t have enough for a team and want to be placed on one), you can also sign-up at Member Services and pay $5. We specifically reserve space in each league for Free Agent teams.
- Indoor Soccer Rules
- Dodgeball Rules
- 8v8 Soccer Rules
- 3v3 Basketball Rules
- 5v5 Basketball Rules
- 4v4 Volleyball Rules
- 4v4 Flag Football Rules
For accommodations please contact Jen Armbruster at 503-725-2927 or firstname.lastname@example.org.