Application Steps for the 2016-17 School Year
There are three steps to starting a club:
- Submitting an application via OrgSync. This application can be found below.
- Attending a one on one meeting with the Rec Club coordinator.
- Attending a New Club Training.
- Fall and Winter Term: Prepare for registration. Get club leaders organized and start finding other students who would be interested.
- February 26th, 2016: Submit new club application on Orgsync. You will attach the club constitution in the application, see below for a template.
- March 18th, 2016: Deadline to schedule and complete a meeting with the Rec Club coordinator and all three Club leaders. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up this meeting.
- May 6th, 2016: Approved clubs announced.
- After the meeting, PSU Risk Management in conjunction with Campus Recreation will determine if PSU can approve the club. This can take several weeks depending on the club activity. Some clubs may not be approved; club leaders will be contacted before the May 6th date if there are issues that need to be resolved.
- Spring Term - Middle of May: If accepted, all three club leaders will attend new club training. Time TBA.
Please Note : If your club is accepted, it will not be eligible for funding until its second year.
- Sample Constitution - Complete this or create your own club constitution.
- The Orgsync Application website.
Contact email@example.com or 503-725-2938 with any questions.