NEW THIS YEAR: Every participant must sign-up as a member of our imleagues page to play and put themselves on team rosters. HERE'S HOW.
4v4 Flag Football
Are you ready for some football? The 4v4 flag football league will be played Tuesday nights at Stott Field. Come get your football playin' fix with us! VIEW SCHEDULE
Tuesdays : 10/14-11/25Time : 6:00 pm - 10:00 pmLocation : Stott Field
8v8 Outdoor Soccer
Competitive Description :
8v8 IM Competitive Soccer at it's finest. This division are for those of a higher skill level that are seeking more competitive play. Participants in this division typically have some sport experience and are familiar with the game. These games will take place on Thursdays and Sundays at Stott Field. VIEW SCHEDULE
Recreation Description :
8v8 IM Rec Soccer. This division is for those that are seeking a less-competitive atmosphere. This is a great place for sport beginners and those that may be looking to have more fun while playing. These games will take place on Thursdays and Sundays at Stott Field. VIEW SCHEDULE
Sun/Thu : 10/16-12/7Time :
Sun | 12:45 pm - 4:00 pm & 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Thu | 6:00 pm - 10:00 pmLocation : Stott Field
Bump. Set. Spike. Volleyball season is now! Come play in our 4v4 open volleyball league. No experience necessary. This is a great sport for beginners to play! VIEW SCHEDULEWednesdays : 10/15-12/3Time : 6:00 pm - 9:50 pmLocation : ASRC Court 2
3v3 Preseason Basketball Tournament
Get ready for IM Basketball season with this self-officiated 3v3 tournament. We'll work our way through round robin play and then into a single elimination bracket.Date : 12/3Time : 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmLocation : ASRC Court 1Registration deadline : 7/2 at 12:00 pmFee : $10 team
League Play Information:
- Participants in league play can expect to have their team scheduled to play 5 to 8 regular season games with a potential opportunity to participate in a postseason playoff bracket.
- The Intramurals program provides all of the officials, field/court space, and equipment to play for all intramural league sports.
- Leagues run for 8 weeks of the term. After a mandatory captain’s meeting, each team gets scheduled anywhere from 5 to 8 regular season games. The regular season games occur on week nights anytime between 5pm and 10pm.
- After the first couple of regular season weeks, we split the leagues into two divisions. This is to try and make sure teams are playing against like-competition. After the regular season, if time and space allow, we try and put every team into a single-elimination playoff bracket leading to crowning a champion for the league.
- All of our IM Champions get signature IM Champ shirts that they wear for a lifetime. On top of that they also get their team picture put up in the Rec Center for all students to see, recognizing them as the league champions.