- Free AgentDescription :Are you ready for some football? The 4v4 flag football league will be played Tuesday nights at Stott Field. Come get your football playin' fix with us!Tuesdays : 10/17 - 11/26Time : 6:00 pm - 10:00 pmLocation : Peter Stott Community FieldRegistration deadline : 10/10 at NOONFee : $40 team / $5 free agent
8V8 Recreational OR Competitive Outdoor Soccer
- Free AgentRecreation Description :This division is for those that are seeking a less-competitive atmosphere. This is a great place for sport beginners and those that may be looking to have more fun while playing. These games will take place on Thursdays and Sundays at Stott Field.Competitive Description :IM Competitive Soccer at it's finest. This division are for those of a higher skill level that are seeking more competitive play. Participants in this division typically have some sport experience and are familiar with the game. These games will take place on Thursdays and Sundays at Stott Field.Sundays & Thursdays : 10/17 - 12/8Sun 12:45 - 4:00 pm & 6:30 - 10:00 pm
Thu 6:00 - 10:00 pmLocation : Peter Stott Community FieldRegistration deadline : 10/10 at NOONFee : $40 team / $5 free agent
- Free AgentDescription :Bump. Set. Spike. Volleyball season is now! Come play in our 4v4 open volleyball league. No experience necessary. This is a great sport for beginners to play!Wednesdays : 10/16 - 11/27Time : 7:00 - 10:50 pmLocation : ASRC Court 1Registration deadline : 10/10 at NOONFee : $40 team / $5 free agent
Description :Get ready for IM Basketball season with this self-officiated 3v3 tournament. We'll work our way through round robin play and then into a single elimination bracket.Date : 12/4Time : 7:00 - 9:00 pmLocation : ASRC Court 1Registration deadline : 12/4 at NOONFee : $10 team
League Play Information:
- Participants in league play can expect to have their team scheduled to play 5 to 8 regular season games with a potential opportunity to participate in a postseason playoff bracket.
- The Intramurals program provides all of the officials, field/court space, and equipment to play for all intramural league sports.
- Leagues run for 8 weeks of the term. After a mandatory captain’s meeting, each team gets scheduled anywhere from 5 to 8 regular season games. The regular season games occur on week nights anytime between 5pm and 10pm.
- After the first couple of regular season weeks, we split the leagues into two divisions. This is to try and make sure teams are playing against like-competition. After the regular season, if time and space allow, we try and put every team into a single-elimination playoff bracket leading to crowning a champion for the league.
- All of our IM Champions get signature IM Champ shirts that they wear for a lifetime. On top of that they also get their team picture put up in the Rec Center for all students to see, recognizing them as the league champions.
- Indoor Soccer Rules
- Dodgeball Rules
- 8v8 Soccer Rules
- 5v5 CoEd Basketball Rules
- 4v4 Volleyball Rules
- 4v4 Flag Football Rules
- 4v4 CoEd Volleyball Rules