Summer Term 2016
June 20 - September 19
General Guidelines for Informal Rec
- Shirts must be worn at all times while participating in any activities in the gymnasium.
- Any special events that are scheduled to take place in the gymnasium will take precedence over any Informal Rec activities.
- No experience is required to play any of these sports.
** Intramural events take priorty over Drop-In times. Please check the Scheduling page for possible conflicts **
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 12-1 p.m.
- Basketball games are played to 15 with a 15-minute time limit.
- Basketball scoring: Three-pointers count as two points and two pointers count as one point.
- Winning teams continue playing for the max of two games.
- Winning teams and teams that have "next" are required to have all five team members ready to play at game time. Failure to be ready to play will result in forfeiting the turn and placement at the end of rotation.
- A team is not permitted to have "next" on more than one court.
- Tuesday: 12-1 p.m.
- Friday: 1-2 p.m.
For accommodations please contact Jen Armbruster at 503-725-2927 or firstname.lastname@example.org.