Summer Term 2015
General Guidelines for Informal Rec
- Shirts must be worn at all times while participating in any activities in the gymnasium.
- Any special events that are scheduled to take place in the gymnasium will take precedence over any Informal Rec activities.
- No experience is required to play any of these sports.
- Court 1 | Monday 2-4 p.m.,
- Court 1 | Wednesday 4-6 p.m.
- Court 1 | Friday 6-8 p.m.
- Court 1 | Monday & Thursday 12-2 p.m., 4-8 p.m.
- Court 1 | Wednesday 12-4 p.m., 6-8 p.m.
- Basketball games are played to 15 with a 15-minute time limit.
- Basketball scoring: Three-pointers count as two points and two pointers count as one point.
- Winning teams continue playing for the max of two games.
- Winning teams and teams that have "next" are required to have all five team members ready to play at game time. Failure to be ready to play will result in forfeiting the turn and placement at the end of rotation.
- A team is not permitted to have "next" on more than one court.
- Court 1 | Tuesday 6-8 p.m.
- Court 2 | Thursday 2-4 p.m.
- Volleyball games are played to 15.
- Rally scoring will be used for all games.
- Winning teams continue playing for max of two games.
- Winning teams and teams that have “next” are required to have at least three team members ready to play at game time. Failure to be ready to play will result in forfeiting the turn and placement at the end of rotation.
- Stott Field | Tuesday - Thursday 2:30-4 p.m.
Soccer, Ultimate and other outdoor activities are welcome. Bring you own equipment and enjoy the sunshine.
For accommodations please contact Jen Armbruster at 503-725-2927 or email@example.com.