All Inclusive Rec classes, sports, and open rec time are open to everyone, whether an accommodation is needed or not.
Adaptive Climbing takes place in the Climbing Center.
Thursday 4/30 : 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wednesday 4/24 : 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursday 4/18 : 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday 4/6 & 5/4 : 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Adaptive Swimming takes place in the Pool.
Tuesdays : 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Group X Fitness Classes
These classes take place in Rooms 440/441 and 430 on the 4th Floor.
Group X Fitness classes provide instruction for any ability level and those listed below serve as a great introduction to other fitness classes.
Sneaker Camp - Fridays : 10:15 am - 11:00 am
Cycle / Krank - Mondays : 11:45 am - 12:30 pm
Cycle / Krank - Tuesdays : 7:00 pm - 7:45 pm
Cycle / Krank - Wednesdays : 5:00 pm - 5:45 pm
Cycle / Krank - Thursdays : 12:15 pm - 1:00 pm
Cycle / Krank - Saturdays : 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm
Power Hour Cycle / Krank - Mondays : 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Power Hour Cycle / Krank - Tuesdays : 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
Inclusive Open Rec
Inclusive Open Rec time takes place on the MAC Court.
Mondays and Thursdays : 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
During any of the Inclusive Open Rec times the court will be prioritized for anyone wanting to practice or participate in an adaptive sport such sit volleyball and goalball but also we have the gear for blind soccer, wheelchair basketball or other wheelchair court sports. Please contact Jen Armbruster if you want further information about any other adaptive court sports.
Goalball takes place on all the courts.
Saturdays : 8:00 am - 10:00 am
This and all Inclusive Rec activities are open to everyone. Sports chairs are available for check out at Equipment Checkout. Wheelchair Basketball takes place on Court 1.
Saturdays : 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sit Volleyball Information
- The net is about tennis net height.
- The rule difference between standard volleyball is that part of your pelvic region must be in contact with the floor when you make contact with the ball.
- If you are interested in starting a team, please contact Jen Armbruster at 503-725-2927 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on an end-of-term competition.
- Check out this video to learn more about Goalball.
- Goalball combines a lot of elements from the following sports: soccer, bowling and dodgeball
- The game is played on the size of a volleyball court
- Players defend the ball like a soccer goalie, throw the ball like a bowler or a fast pitch pitcher
- Instead of avoiding this ball you throw yourself in front of it to keep it from scoring.
- Players are blindfolded. Again no experience needed. We have the blindfolds and the balls and the people to teach you about the game. Come and join us on Saturday evenings. Please contact Jen Armbruster at 503-725-2927 or email@example.com.