Campus Rec Employment
Do you have the SPIRIT to work with us?
- Skills related to your position, or the ability to learn
- Passion for health, fitness, and fun
- Initiative to create solutions and tackle projects
- Interaction with people that is first-rate
- To create an environment where quality recreation and wellness programs inspire, educate and empower individuals to be positive contributors to the Portland State and global community.
- We enhance engagement within the University and City by building healthy and supportive communities.
- We promote the link between recreation and sustainability.
- We seek and support diversity in our programs and participants while promoting a climate of mutual respect.
- We provide programs that are accessible to our community.
- We minimize the risk associated with operating successful programs.
- We provide significant learning opportunities through participation and employment.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR CAMPUS REC
- Leadership experience
- Networking opportunities
- Increased understanding of campus
- Ability to apply concepts learned in the classroom
- Paid trainings
- Professional development opportunities such as conference attendance
Click here for a list of current job openings & information on how to apply!