Online Programs at PSU
To find individual online courses, consult the class schedule and look for the "web" or "hybrid" icon (a small computer). To find online programs, contact the departments directly, since many have program-specific admissions, registration, and fees.
For more information on undergraduate study, contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office at (503) 725-3511 or 800-547-8887, extension 5-3511 [toll free in the U.S.] or send an email query from their contact page.
For an overview of PSU tuition and fees, consult the tuition estimator. Please be aware that an additional fee is charged for each online course taken.
If you are from outside the State of Oregon and you are interested in applying to or want to enroll in an online degree, certificate program or individual online course at PSU, it is important to check the PSU webpage on State Authorization to make sure authorization in your state of residence is verified.
Schools with significant online offerings include:
Fully Online options:
College of Urban and Public Affairs
School of Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, option Management & Leadership
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, option Supply & Logistics Management (Spring 2014)
- Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management
- Social Entrepreneurship Certificate (Spring 2014)
- Business of Craft Brewing Certificate (non-degree, offered through CEPE)
The Graduate School of Education
Maseeh College of Engineering & Computer Science
Partially Online options:
- The Graduate School of Education: Continuing Education (CEED)
Distance Learning options:
- School of Social Work: Master of Social Work