Browse more profiles
- Entered the Noyce program in 2007
- Completed the GTEP as of spring of 2009
- BA in Environmental Studies, Lewis and Clark College, Portland Oregon, 2003
- Preparing to earn an endorsement in Integrated Sciences to teach Middle School Science
- Worked as the Assistant Admissions Advisor for the AFS Intercultural Student Exchange Programs for 2005-2006; served as the garden coordinator for the Center for Research in Environmental Science and Technologies (CREST); and served as an Americorp volunteer at CREST assisting with and teaching science for K-12 students in West-Linn Wilsonville School District.
- Research – Exploring the effectiveness of virtual science labs in middle school classrooms