Browse more profiles
- Students can earn a PSU degree at six different locations in the metropolitan region and Willamette Valley. By 2012, the University expects to teach 5,000 undergraduate students on (or near) community college campuses.
- Curriculum articulation agreements with area community colleges allow students to easily transition from community college to PSU. Students may simultaneously attend PSU and area community colleges through streamlined co-enrollment program documentation.
- PSU offers more than 200 undergraduate, master's, and doctoral degrees, as well as graduate certificates and continuing education programs.
- On average, more PSU graduates are accepted to medical and dental programs at OHSU than from any other university in the nation. [Learn more about the pre-med and pre-dental programs at Portland State.]
- PSU's Honors Program offers a demanding course of study that furnishes students with an extremely competitive portfolio for graduate admission--more than 75 percent of the program's graduates attend their first- or second-choice graduate school.
- Two PSU students, Eric Wynkoop and Alder Phillips, were awarded Fulbright U.S. Student Scholarships to study abroad for the 2006-2007 school year. Recipients of Fulbright awards are selected on the basis of academic or professional achievement, as well as demonstrated leadership potential.
- Real estate students at Portland State proposed new energy efficient and affordable lofts in Seattle and won the third-annual National Association of Industrial and Office Properties Pacific Northwest Real Estate Challenge.
- For the second time in three years, advertising students from the School of Business Administration (SBA) at Portland State University won the Cadillac National Advertising Case Competition.