The Oregon Nonprofit Sector Report (ONSR) is a comprehensive report that examines the sector as a whole—including a description of its size and scope, the current condition of nonprofits and clues about their economic and social relevance, and social impact of the nonprofit sector in Oregon. Download the full report
The report will be an important tool for raising public awareness about the overall importance and contributions of Oregon’s nonprofits to the state. It was generously funded by the Oregon Community Foundation, The Collins Foundation, and the M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust.
Nonprofit Report in the News
- The Oregonian: Gift by Fred Fields should be a catalyst for charitable activity in Oregon
- Portland Business Journal: Nonprofits: Oregon's $13B industry
- Oregon Business: Report on Oregon's nonprofits a first step
- Nonprofit Quarterly: Landmark Oregon Study Documents Economic Impact and Resilience of the Nonprofit Sector
- PSU Vanguard: Oregon’s not-so-small nonprofit sector