Name: Dahyang Lee
Home Country: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Home City: Ulsan (A sister city of Portland!)
Current Location: Portland
Current Plans: I want to work for the reunification of the two Koreas!
Graduation Class: 2013
Graduation Major: Chinese Language and Area Studies International Studies (double major)
Languages Spoken: Korean, Chinese, English and Mongolian
Dahyang’s top recommendations from South Korea
- Eat! Korean dish "Bibimbap," is served as a bowl of warm rice topped with various vegetables mixed with Korean red pepper paste.
- Enjoy! to the exciting K-pop rhythm.
- Watch! Korean drama and you will experience Korean people and their lives.
- Learn! Korean history, its dramatic economic development after the Korean War: South Korea is the first county that became a major donor country of international aid from a recipient country
- Visit! Ulsan, the industrial powerhouse of South Korea, and find me there!!